Our business has grown significantly over the past twelve months, and as a result, we are currently expanding our team and we have an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified Paraplanner. You will be joining the fast paced Paraplanning team based in our Aberdeen office, ensuring the business generated by the Financial Consultants who you will be working alongside is processed correctly and in a timely manner.
In return you will benefit from working within a reputable and highly entrepreneurial business which places employee development and engagement at the heart of its core values. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
The Role - Paraplanner
You will be working within a busy team and your role will include:
- Collating client information and preparing suitability letters
- Preparing illustrations and reports for client meetings
- Managing cases to completion and working with internal processing systems
- Ensuring that the business obtained is being processed compliantly and in a timely manner
- Liaising with colleagues and third parties on a daily basis
- Inputting and management of Voyant for client meetings/presentations
- Keep knowledge base up to date with compliance requirements.
The Person - Paraplanner
This is an interesting and challenging role that would suit a confident, numerate, IT proficient and professional individual who enjoys using their initiative and who has a ‘can do’ working style.
- You will have been working within an IFA or Wealth Management environment for at least 2 years and you are working towards the Level 4 Dip PFS qualification or may even have obtained it
- Alternatively, you may be FPC qualified and/or have significant industry experience
- You will need to have some experience of the administration of IHT and/or Pension and/or Investment products
- You are highly organised and have excellent communication skills
- You will have contact with clients, and it is essential that you are confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion
- Excellent attention to detail and a good level of suitable first-time compliance results (80% minimum)
- Career paraplanner, willing to commit long term
- Well-presented and professional
- Good knowledge of all Office products. Prior use of a CRM system would be helpful, but not essential
- Highly analytical with proven experience in a similar position
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced office environment with a flexible approach to workload
- Ability to be able to adapt to last minute changes.
For further information or to apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your previous experience and suitability for the role to Natalie Calder.